Many people know Alliance Project Group as a project-based construction company, but we’re so much more than that. Our entire team is passionate about serving the communities where we work, live and play. We help by donating our time, knowledge and resources to support local charities. We go beyond meeting our community partners’ day-to-day needs – we work with them to create tangible, sustainable solutions that address societal challenges.
APG is proud to be an important contributor to a diverse range of communities across Australia, and have donated significant resources to various charitable organisations. This includes team events, where the APG team attends events and raises funds for various charities, to not only provide much needed funds to various charities, but also to foster greater team morale and allow social interaction. We believe that in doing so we engage socially with the wider community, and in the process, encourage others to engage in a meaningful way and support various charities and community organisations.
We have also contributed to a diverse range of charities including;
- Wipeout Dementia Contribution (CheBA) – This fundraising campaign supports The Dementia Momentum, a Centre for Healthy Brain Ageing (CHeBA) initiative which seeks to bring researchers and the community together to change the future of dementia incidence.
- Camp Quality – Providing much needed time out for children and youth with cancer.
- Aus Relief – Aus Relief emphasise the importance of education, infrastructure and self-sustainability as critical to the development of productive and educated communities.
- Red Cross – Providing relief to Australians in both times of natural disasters, and in other times of need.
- St Vincent de Paul Society – Raising money for Australia’s homeless persons.
- Care Flight – Providing the highest standard of rapid response critical care to the ill and injured.
- PCYC – Australia’s pre-eminent youth organisation working with Police and community to empower young people to reach their potential.
We partner with various organisations with the goal of contributing to the more vulnerable in our society, with the aim of improving well-being and morale, and fostering an inclusive approach.
Some of the initiatives we have been a part of include;
- Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation – APG team participation in ruby match $50 donated for every try scored;
- Multiple Sclerosis, MS Foundation – APG team participation in Sydney to Gong ride
- My Home Respite Centre – APG are happy to donate by taking on the construction of the respite centre. My Home Respite Centre aims to increase the development and well-being of adults with an intellectual disability, and empower them to engage in greater engagement with society.